The People Experience Advisor (HR Generalist) is responsible for local execution of operational HR activities. The Advisor is the key point of contact to employees where self-service / shared services support is not available.
Responsible for identifying service delivery opportunities, proposing improvements and supporting implementing changes
Responsible for delivery:
Key HR Interaction
- Local Workday learning
- Local query resolution
- Supports documentation and implements local / country specific policies
- Supports the delivery of projects and initiatives within their Business Unit
- Provides HR advice and guidance in relation to their Business Unit, empowered to use their judgement and business knowledge to pre-empt any HR concerns and proactively seek solutions
- Provides support as the liaison between employee and 3rd party Immigration provider.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the local Business Unit/location; work as part of the Business Unit squad, providing business intimacy and supporting with delivery of local HR services
- Escalate business specific queries to the Business Unit People Experience Lead and functional queries to the relevant Self Service Country team
- Key point of contact to employee and managers for HR related queries, self-service transactions, HR portal navigation, policy interpretation and process support requiring face-to-face interaction and hard copy documentation
- Responsible for focusing on employee experience and continuous improvement of end-to-end operational HR services
- Perform payroll verification and submissions (administration of affidavits), and audits
- Monitor KOP Notification – Take action
- Absence Tracking and reporting
- Attendance point administration and tracking
- Yearly vacation accrual and pay submissions
- Leave of Absence scheduling, coding and pay submission
- FMLA administration, tracking and payroll coding
- I-9 file administration and audit verifications
- Supports with employee inquiries or escalations that could not be resolved via the EC or self-service.
Reports to People Experience Team Lead receiving direction, priorities, as well as flagging any local issue and/or requirements.
Partners with My Work and Life Events team to manage service delivery to Business Unit
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience, preferably in HR
Experience with IL6S methodology or certification preferred.
Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
HR Shared Services/HR Operations and/or Process Improvement experience preferred.
*Must have Excel experience (pivot tables) and Microsoft Office.
*Looking for candidates who have current Kronos or time and attendance system.
*Looking for candidates who have current payroll experience to assist internal employees.
*Must have HR transactional experience helping employees.