Contract recruiter role 2-3 Month project (with extension possible)
We are in need of a Recruiter with Full Cycle recruiting skills, who will additionally manage recruitment for roles that have been outsourced with other external recruiting partners.
You will be recruiting for a wide portfolio of job profiles spanning a variety of disciplines for our Wealth Management/Investment firm.
In partnership with the business, you will employ innovative recruitment strategies to be executed with the business leaders, play a key role in resource planning and lead our recruitment-related efforts. You will hire for positions across multiple disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide market research to support candidate and geographic profiling to guide recruiting in various locations for various disciplines
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
3-5+ years of successful recruiting experience in a fast - paced environment
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world-class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders
- Experience using data to consult with hiring managers to make data-based decisions on processes and approaches
- Able to handle confidential information discreetly
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and Paycom a plus
Candidates have to be onsite for 2-3 days a week (Downtown location).