The HR Business Partner’s energy and insight will be focused on both the strategic and operational aspects of HR - working collaboratively with designated business units/teams - to support business strategies, priorities, issues, and needs to maximize departmental performance. This role will provide strategic direction and guidance to all levels of the organization and develop/implement workforce best practices that advance the mission, vision, and culture of the organization.
What you’ll do
• Articulate an understanding of the department’s business goals, strengths and opportunities and participate in developing strategies that directly support goals of assigned department.
• Build strong relationships with partners to deliver on key goals and articulate how current HR practices match customized needs of assigned department, making recommendations for improvement.
• Analyze key metrics/information/trends from various sources such as in depth interviews, turnover data, employee engagement surveys, exit interviews, feedback from employees and seek opportunities and strategies for improvements.
• Take active measures to coach and/or develop leaders and management team members to increase their leadership, best practices and HR competencies/expertise
• Research and advise on the latest developments and trends in human resources policy interpretation, labor relations, regulatory compliance, and federal/state/local law.
What you will need:
• Successful HR Business Partner experience with expertise in at least 2 areas: employee & leadership development, engagement & retention, and performance & talent management
• Bachelor’s degree and PHR/SHRM-CP Certification (preferred)
• Track record of effective consultation with all levels of leaders in the organization, cultivating relationships
• Experience in the healthcare industry (preferred)