Remote role in Chicago, but must live local for an occasional meeting
We are a Search Firm specializing in the recruitment of Financial Trading, Financial Technology, Management Consulting and Information Technology professionals, seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Quantitative Research Recruiting team. Reporting to our Head of Quantitative Recruiting, this pivotal role will be responsible for Sourcing and identifying: Quantitative Analysts, Data Scientists, Portfolio Managers, Traders, and Quantitative Software Engineers.
In this capacity you will source, identify, evaluate and attract outstanding talent coming from both academia and cross industry verticals, both sourcing on your own and/or following many leads of people we have listings of from a variety of sources.
Candidates should be proven sourcing specialists who are excited to be part of a client-centric team. If you are passionate about joining a fast-paced, dynamic team, we would love to meet you!
You Will Take On The Following Responsibilities
You Should Possess The Following Qualifications
- Own the Sourcing and Candidate Development process to meet hiring goals, including crafting and executing sourcing and research strategies to identify high potential Quantitative Research and Trading talent for immediate and long-term needs
- Establish consultative relationships with Recruitment Managers, developing a deep understanding of their strategic objectives and hiring needs
- Partner with Recruitment Managers to develop effective candidate assessment frameworks to present to our clients.
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to stakeholders across the organization and within the HR team
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record preferred;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on Sourcing and Recruiting experience within dynamic, fast-paced environments;
- Prior experience recruiting within High-Frequency Trading (HFT), Fin Tech, IT, recruiting agency or executive search firm is helpful;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Broad knowledge of the securities/market making space, technology, and finance industries is strongly desired, but not required;
- Ability to work independently, and take direction;
- Analytically minded, metrics driven, organized approach to recruiting;
- Aptitude and interest for learning new businesses and technologies;
- Proven track record for building and supporting high growth, robust teams in a fast paced environment.
Position is in Chicago, but can work from home, with an occasional meeting with the Partners and Recruiting team