Reporting to the RFP Director, the Client Relations Associate is responsible for synthesizing, analyzing, and explaining information concerning our client’s investment philosophy, processes, and portfolios to a variety of audiences. This individual will serve as a liaison between Institutional Client and Investor Relations and other departments to ensure consistent messaging across teams. Will support responses for all Request For Proposals (RFPs), Requests For Information (RFIs) and Client Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) from prospects, clients, third-party’s, intermediaries and financial advisors, while ensuring quality in order to produce superior proposals/responses. Will also help with client commentary, quarterly commentary on performance and help with answers for our database of responses. This person will play a meaningful part in upholding the firm’s strong reputation by delivering high quality reporting and service.
- Work with other members of the team on the RFP/RFI/DDQ process from receipt to interdepartmental review ensuring the completed proposal is sent to the requestor on time.
- Ensure content responses meet the specific needs of each question.
- Prepare commentary for clients on performance and portfolio positioning / outlook
- Help with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, ensuring deadlines are honored.
- Contribute to the creation of internal marketing reports that can be leveraged by the sales team
- Responsible for communicating our client’s philosophy, process and performance to external parties.
- Ensure all departmental correspondence is professionally produced and compliant with regulatory standards
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Min 1 year (ideally 1-4 years) in Finance
- Certifications: Series 7 and 63 FINRA a plus
- Experience with the RFP process in the investment management industry, very strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities of a time sensitive nature
- Track record of being a strong team player who shows ownership of work outcomes
- Experience with FactSet is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft D365 and /or Assette is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite required; knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus