The HR Coordinator has responsibility for the coordination and administration of a wide range of human resources activities, supporting the Team Member Experience team. This role executes support activities for programs and processes that span the entire employee life cycle, while driving operational efficiencies.
The HR Coordinator supports a wide range of programs and processes and may specialize in one or more areas:
COVID-19 Case Administration
• Performs intake and contact tracing for COVID-19 situations
• Helps set up case review calls when needed
• Takes roll call at the beginning of case review call to ensure all relevant stakeholders are present
• Shares screen to show Case Review Checklist
Ensures all necessary fields on the Case Review Checklist are completed
• Captures decisions / action items / notes
• Sends a follow up email with a summary of the decisions made and other notes
• Uploads the Case Review Checklist to the Teams site and logs the case in the master tracker for reporting purposes
• Documents cases in various case management systems
• Prepares reports based on business need
• Sends COVID-19 specific communications to appropriate business partners (payroll audit, positive cases not requiring case review)
• Provides COVID-19 support to various teams upon request
Other HR Support:
• Assists with review and approval of attendance management corrective action.
• Triage team email providing standard responses or escalating accordingly
• Assists in creating presentations of key metrics upon request
• Assists with general case management data entry upon request
• Is a point of contact for HR Service Center escalations with focus on triaging with appropriate Team Member Experience Specialist, conducting intake of team member issue
• Provides support to broader HR Operations team, spanning the employee life cycle, when necessary.
• Understanding of HR and talent policies, programs and processes
Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Exceptional customer service skills while managing multiple priorities
• Strong communication skills, both written and orally, with team member at all levels
• Excellent project management, organizational and facilitation skills with strong attention to detail and minimal amount of direct supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in an interrupt and deadline driven atmosphere
• Demonstrated ability to improve processes and create work efficiencies
• Strong technical abilities to navigate and update systems and tools
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment and has an ability to work with a sense of urgency and resourcefulness
• Demonstrated commitment to delivering the highest quality professional work and service
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996) of all personal, payroll or sensitive data in all interactions
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in related field or applicable experiences
• Ability to prioritize, work independently and manage stakeholder expectations
• Identify trouble spots, service issues and/or gaps in service and raise recommendations for improvement.
• Able to work with all levels of leadership and team members and maintain confidentiality where appropriate
• Leveraging talent data and analytics to produce value-add reporting
• Preferred experience with SAP and/or other HRIS systems