6 month contract - Can extend further - Initially Off Site
Strong HR Coordinator Role with excellent organizational skills
Major responsibilities and duties
- HR Administrative Support to the HR Team, providing quality service in the area of Human Resources and Payroll by providing information on policies and resolution to inquiries for all team members.
- Maintains strong relationships by handling team member questions and concerns with accuracy, sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Performs data entry and demonstrates strong problem-solving skills to trouble shoot problems.
• Performs a wide range of support functions to the HR department, including quality data entry in a fast-paced environment throughout the team member life cycle.
• Utilize various sources of input and leverages procedures, policies, knowledge base documents and other reference materials to assist in answering team member inquiries and resolving issues
• Responds to team member inquiries consistently in a timely, accurate, and professional manner and demonstrate the ability to translate inquiry into a case management application during the interaction
• Maintains broad understanding in support of Human Resources while providing direction on HR policies, procedures, benefits, payroll garnishment, tax, and salary administration for all team members
• Responsible for the accurate and timely administration of transactional and operational tasks.
• Respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls and inquires to appropriate staff while accurately gauging the severity of the inquiry and escalate appropriately.
• Provides exceptional service to all active and inactive team members on HR matters and promote level 0 support when applicable
• Support a variety of HR processes and programs including I-9/E-Verify, Employment Verification, Educational Assistance, HR Invoices, and Referral Payments
• Open, sort, prioritize, and distribute all department mail and process outgoing mail.
Associate degree or equivalent preferred
1-3 years of experience in related HR field preferred.
• Understanding of HR policies, programs and processes such as; a working knowledge of Section 125, I-9 and E-verify requirements
• Familiarity of pay impacts as a result of benefit enrollments, garnishments and taxes
• Demonstrates good judgment and maintains confidentiality and privacy (HIPAA) of all personal, payroll or sensitive data in all interactions
• SAP HR and Payroll experience is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange
• Ability to communicate both written and orally with team members
• Great analytical and organizational skills and close attention to detail
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment and has an ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Personable demeanor and strong customer service/ problem solving skills