To provide a superior customer experience and perform PCCs activities as listed in their daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities. Practice our client's core values.
Description of Duties:
Clinical and Customer Care
- Create an exceptional customer experience following our PCC WOW guidelines.
- Assist audiologists as needed.
- Clean and perform minor repairs of hearing aids.
- Attend health fairs and lunch and learn events as assigned.
- Prepares patient's new hearing aids for delivery: stickers, bags, Welcome Packet per protocol.
- Perform daily tasks as outlined in the daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
- Answers phones. Clean waiting room, reception and shipping areas as needed. Maintain neat workstation.
- Perform daily balancing.
- Confirm appointments and pull charts.
- Complete daily huddle reporting.
- Submits battery, general supply and accessory inventory to the Director of PCCs the first week of each month. Monitors CounselEar and shipping log inventory.
Development/ Team Leadership
- Communicates effectively with other PCCs, audiologists and other staff members.
- Train and mentor new employees. Cross-train in multiple offices. Covers transferred phones as needed.
- Attend PCC meetings as assigned.
- Save physician reports for the Patient Development Representative.
- Generate marketing, patient care or operational efficiency ideas.
- Manage schedule - Maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrate and sell accessories and supplies to patients in the waiting room.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals for opportunities, sales, third party rate, Care to Share, and repair to sales.
- Schedule warranty renewal and annual appointments based upon those calls.