Provide operational excellence and transactional support for HR programs and processes. Collaborate with internal business partners to provide a wide range of support to team members and execute office procedures and processes to meet business objectives, while maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely administration of transactional and operational tasks.
- Respond to requests by gathering and providing information, and referring non-routine calls and inquires to appropriate staff while accurately gauging the severity of the inquiry and escalate appropriately.
- Coordinates the logistical activities related to the delivery of learning interventions, including but not limited to facilities, materials, equipment, and catering.
- Support the creation, duplication, storage, distribution and tracking of all learning materials.
- Open, sort, prioritize, and distribute all department mail and process outgoing mail.
- Support a variety of HR processes and programs including I-9/E-Verify, Employment Verification, Educational Assistance, HR Invoices, and Referral Payments.
• Associates degree or equivalent preferred
• 1 to 3 years of experience in related field preferred
• Personable demeanor and strong customer service/ problem solving skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Demonstrated ability in planning, time management and process improvement
• Demonstrates good judgment and maintains confidentiality and privacy (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996) of all personal, payroll or sensitive data in all interactions
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment and has an ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work varied hours and shifts, including overtime as needed